Saturday, November 5, 2011

Finding Pearls

Good day friends,

Today I am beginning a new blog. One to balance my other blog "Opening the Creative Door". You can find pearls in both of them but I admit I tend to get very introspective on my other blog so this one is focusing on things I've discovered that I like and would recommend to others. Things like food, restaurants, movies, books, songs, remedies, and anything else that shines.

I would like to note that likes and dislikes are very subjective and so of course not all my recommendations will fit all tastes. But, hey, you just may find something unexpected.

Also, I'm writing this blog for my own personal satisfaction, to "count my blessings" so to speak. To keep in my thoughts those things that fit into the list found in Phillipians 4:8: "... Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. NLT." I'm sure not everything will fit all categories but lets find some pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment